Announcements and Important Events
Greetings Mascoma community,
Athletics are an important part of the school experience that we are excited to be able to offer to our students. In order to protect our student athletes, coaches, and fans we have adopted the NHIAA and NHADA guidelines and agreements for the 2021 Spring sports season. Please help us ensure a successful season by following these guidelines.
Spectators and fans
- All fans and spectators are required to wear masks or face coverings while on school grounds/or playing facilities. No entry will be allowed without a mask and/or face covering.
- All spectators are required to practice social distancing while attending sporting events.
- Student athletes and coaches are expected to be wearing masks and/or face coverings when at all times.
- Teams will be required to wear masks and/or face coverings when traveling to and from competitions.
- There will be no handshakes, high fives or no communal water available during practices and games. Please have student athletes bring their own water bottle for events.
- School officials will screen athletes and coaches prior to practices, home games, and departing for away games for Covid-19 symptoms. This process requires documentation to be carried with the coach to athletic activities.
- The spring schedule has been adjusted to reduce travel and exposure by the creation of a regional cohort of local schools. All regular season games will be within this regional cohort.
Thank you for your continued support of Mascoma school district athletics.
Mascoma Valley Regional High School